- This event has passed.
12th International Conference on Concrete Pavements
September 27, 2021 @ 8:00 am - October 1, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
12th International Conference
on Concrete Pavements (12th ICCP)
Making Waves with Durable, Resilient Concrete Pavements
When it comes to durability and resilience, Roller Compacted Concrete Pavement is a proven solution. Learn more about this cost effective, low maintenance, multi-modal pavement solution from top experts in the field, Thursday, September 30th from 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Central Time Zone.
- Introduction to RCC pavements (objectives, RCC Utilization, materials, support layers, Construction, RCC specs, design method & features, RCC Pavement resources) – Corey Zollinger
- Mix design, materials, and innovations – (Basics- Dan Vipperman and Advanced mixes Jeff Roesler-gyratory, VFP, admixes fibers)
- Equipment for RCC mixing, placing, & compacting – Will Gray
- RCC Test section construction – process, curing, equipment, dual lift (Chris Tull-engineer & Fares-Contractor perspective)
- Civil Design and Planning for RCC Pavements – (civil design considerations-inlet, slopes, grading; Joint types and details) – Fares Abdo
- RCC Pavement Case studies – State DOT Road & Industrial/commercial sites – Chris Carwie or Andy Johnson-SE-ACPA
View the full schedule: https://12thiccp.concretepavements.org/program/